Sunday, March 1, 2015

Need the Winter

   I for one am looking forward to the changing of the seasons, in more ways than one. I have had a rough couple of years, but lately I understand that I am worthy of having some fun. I need to remind myself of that more often. I really enjoy meeting new friends these days, not that there are a lot of people knocking down my door, but in the past I didn’t enjoy the ‘getting to know someone’ part of meeting new people. In the season of winter I find peace and beauty in the rain, and even the occasional snow.  I love to sit by the fire. To me it reflects more of who I am, quietly passionate, the gray’s and the white of winter. I hope I continue to revel in this new energy that is propelling me to get out and mingle. To those of you whom I’ve just met, thank you for allowing me to have some fun and grow. To my long time friends, we need to get together and go have fun.. I am tired of feeling tired.. Did you get that? Even with our busy lives, there must be something that we can do to make ourselves laugh or at least smile and have a good time. What I like about the coming season, is everyone’s openness to make some time to go out or come over, and have a party. So help me along here, and let’s keep enjoying each other..
-Randy

(re-posted from 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment